Tuesday, May 18, 2010




yep. this is what my part looks like right now!
since
being on birth control, since i have a hormone imbalance and i strong weekly dose of vitamin D pill, since my levels were very low i have noticed that i am not losing my hair like i was. which is really good! i was finding it every where all the day long! but will my hair grow back?! i don't know! it also might run in the family. i keep feeling, usually after a little panic that it all will be ok! :) i feel peaceful :) i will have my vitamin D level checked in a couple of weeks and then my follow up appointment to see what exactly is going on :)


now i can live with out my hair. i would be very sad only because i feel my hair reflects how i feel inside: crazie curly & a little frizzy! :) i try not to confuse my hair's beauty with my real beauty, but at times it is hard since it is apart of me, more than just physically. but i also know that very few things in this life are perminate and i will get my full head of hair again when my body is also with out illness! :) and i actually like the bald girl look and i have plans of shaving and then painting my head, but i would like it to grow back :) sigh




today i got excited for a moment because i thought i saw new hairs growing, but all it was was i could see strains more clearly and individually because i have less hair :(


so we'll see what happens :) if any one out there has information for me about female hair loss it would be greatly appreciated! or just nice comments :)
i do think stress might have been adding to the problem(s) also. untill very, very recently i have been so stressed out ALL the time, even my dreams were stressfull, to where i would wake up with a sore jaw cause i had been clenching my teeth through parts of the night and all my dreams were stressful! but no worries i am slowly figuring this lifef out! happie thoughts, happie energy and love and peace to ALL!!!!!!!!! :)
-i think it might help if i lose wieght too :) i have lost 30 of the 60lbs i want to lose :) i just need to keep going! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Julie 30 pounds is AMAZING! Good job! I don't know any treatments for hair loss. :( I will keep my eyes and ears on the look out. Love ya tons!!! Hope the stressful times pass quickly for you. I wish I could come over and have a good visit with you. I'm totally missing out.

Elly Belly said...

Hey Lady!

I'm not sure, but I can check my herbal remedy books when I get home about hair loss. I definitely remember there being something in at least one of them. Most of the remedies for hair or skin stuff are topical (you put it on the outside of you, instead of taking it as a tea or pill) too, so it shouldn't interfere with any of the meds you got right now. ;-)

Also--my best advise for stress is to let yourself really get grumpy. Revel in the crankiness! Put yourself away, all by yourself, for about ten minutes and be as absolutely cranky and grumpy about everything as you possibly can. Grumble Cranky. Pound on the floor Cranky. Shake your fists in the air cranky. Ham it up, and when you start getting tired of yourself do some deep breathing and praying/meditating on goodstuff, simple stuff, stuff that just IS whether you do anything about it or not.

Hugs!

Holly Monida