Friday, May 7, 2010

I thought I knew you What did I know!!


I'm looking through you...


this song illustrates how i feel very well.



( be warned the last peace video on my blog has graphic images )






I,ve had a few people that I thought I knew, turn out to be some one very different than who I thought they were. Just the other night when I found out their true feelings about a certain group of people, I cried.

I couldn't believe it! Then I tried to remind them that we are ALL children of God and we are all loved by Him :) But to no avail. We ended up arguing each others side. And now I no longer speak to them.



It's all very sad. I still love them. I can have friends that are different from me. In fact I like hearing peoples different views and cultures. And if there is something that is brought up in conversation that I don't agree with and it's nothing to important I just don't say anything. I don't believe that every one needs to live their life exactly as I do. I want them to decide for themselves! But I draw the line when it comes to prejudice and hate!!!!!



World Peace is possible!! We are all capable of having love for our brother and sister!! But it requires that we step outside ourselves, realizing we are all different, but that we are all apart of the same Human Family! And we are ALL LOVED ENDLESSLY regardless of our race, religious beliefs or no religious beliefs, or nationality, ethnic background, social standing, etc.,by the one being that has the ultimate say in our lives and eternity! God Loves All!!! Lets Love one another! :) And do our best to help one another! :)



By this shall men know ye are my disciples. If ye have Love one to another :)

Love One Another: Primary Song



This is a song that we teach our children. Let us take these lyrics to heart :)

And of course these songs and ideas also express how I feel! :) And would be Wonderful if these ideas of Peace and Love were to enter every ones heart and make the change that is needed! :)

Give Love and Peace a chance and help it to change our lives and the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)





















ok the imagine video didn't work, but you need to watch it! The lyrics coupled with the video is just Beautiful!!!!! :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg

1 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

I feel as you do I have shared these videos on my blog in the past. I also love Love's the Only house by Martina McBride. I'm sorry that has happened to you my friend. I too lately have had some real shockers happen but I will have to message those to you privately.