Friday, May 14, 2010


i have been having so many ideas recently for art projects that i'm going to do the ones that i can now & then when i'm ready i am going to start another blog to feature all of my art & of course thoughts & feelings too :)


i have been sharing these ideas to joshua & he is so open & wonderful!!!!! :) he is willing to be my subject in any medium & even willing to grow his hair out or anything else that i have thrown his way! :)


just the other day i was out running errands & this fantastic idea just struck me like lightning! :) i was so excited about it when it first came to me i almost screamed with excitement!!!!! :) which is not something i normally do :) when i came home i told joshua how excited i was, but i wasn't sure how legal it was, so i have some research to do :) and joshua was cautious but was very supportive & thought that is was a good idea :)


i'm just so glad that i married some one who is as crazie as i am!!!!! :)

thank you babie! :) i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


i have been re evaluating or making some realizations in my life & i feel happier & more alive! :) it's so exciting & fun! :) the way life should be, an adventure! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see some of these ideas. I on the edge of seat for the possibly illegal one. lol

Laura Plouzek said...

you'd make the best barely legal art ever.

Amanda Impett said...

I can't wait to see what you can come up with. It's amazing how alive and wonderful you can feel when you let yourself be you who really are instead of who you think people want you to be. It's great when you know you have love and support isn't it? I am curious now lol what you are thinking.