Monday, July 26, 2010


joshua :),
you bring me more joy in this life than i thought was possible :) i still feel myself becoming giddy when i see you walk up to the door returning home from work :) it is when you are happie that i find myself at my happiest! :) some times it is as if you control all the elements of life because my life revolves around your well being and happieness :) i see in you the best that human kind has to offer :) and divine potential :) you are my sun and my moon :) my earth and my sky :) you are so much apart of me that i at times wonder where i end and you begin! :) i love you soo much that there are no words in the human language to express my feelings fully :) i am so blessed to have you as my husband, the father of our children, my companion in mischief and my verie best friend! :) happiest of birthdays babie! :) i love you with out end!!!!!!!!!! :)

julie :)

0 comments: