Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i was lying in bed this morning thinking about something in my grandma's life and a question came up and i thought, i'll ask grandpa about it! :) then the next moment i remembered that he's not here for me to ask questions to any more.
i was a little sad at first, but then i felt happie :)

whenever i start feeling sad about my grandpa passing away these sad feelings are soon chased away by feelings of happieness because i think of how wonderful of a reunion he had when he was able to see and talk to his wife and two babies again! :)
i miss him but life is never ending! :) it just changes :) in a good way :)

and some day when joshie and me are old and white haired he and grandma and my two uncles will be waiting there to greet us :) along with all sorts of other dear family members and friends! :) oooo! and all sorts of ancesters and people that i would LOVE to talk to! :) i have a list of those people that i would love to learn from after this earth life! :)

1 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

I love your insights. I feel the same about my dad a lingering sorrow overcame me for a long time when he died but now I feel as you do. I feel him around me and I know he's not gone completely. He is watching over me as I'm sure your loved ones are over you. I too am comforted knowing that I will be with my dad again. You are so amazing and awesome. I'm glad I'm getting to know you.