Monday, November 17, 2008




This is the night that wouldn't end! Yes it goes on and on my friends :).....




Yes it has been another late night with the kids. Abe and Miriam fell asleep around 2 or 2:30ish. and now I am snuggling with Samuel on our red couch waiting for the moment I can put him down for the night and I can sleep as well :) Though I will be sleeping without Joshie again :(


He just arrived at work a few minutes ago. Its my fault the kids :) stayed up so late. I wasn't feeling well this morning and so I slept in really late and then we all had a really late nap. I will do better today :)




This past Saturday we went to IKEA one of my Favoritest :) places to go!!! and we bought a table top and some red table legs and two chairs and I am So Excited but Sam just fell asleep so I think I will finish my IKEA story later :)




Sweet Happie Dreams to you all :)

0 comments: