Wednesday, November 12, 2008






Okay its been a little while and I have allot of Thank Yous to send out :) First Thank you a million times over to Maga for making and sending Funshine Bear, Cheer Bear and Twinkers Star costumes!! The kids LOVE - it's funnie just as I was going to tell you how much the kids Love their care bear outfits, Miriam found hers and started saying " Sunshine! Sunshine! :) " which means I want to wear my Care Bears please! She usually Smiles and Giggles and jumps up and down right after I put her in the costume!!! :) So now I have two verie Happie Care Bears watching Curious George on pbs :) They would wear them everyday if I let them :) Thanks so much Maga, we Love you!!! :)


Thank you Auntie Kat, Uncle Eric, Katie and Sammie :) for the bakers in training aprons and hats and the Woody costume and shirt :) They look so cute in their outfits!!:) They had lots of fun wearing them, in fact they didn't want to take them off to go to bed :) We don't have the pictures from the camera up yet but hope to soon :) We Love you guyses!!! :)
Thank you to Auntie Julia for the verie cute onesies for Samuel :) They're awesome :) I especially like the one with the image of the earth on it!! :) Samuel will look so Cute in them! We Love you Lots!!! :)
And Thank you to Grandma Nelson for moving Christmas to the day after so that we can spend one whole day with both Families :) We Love you guyses allot!!! :)








2 comments:

xoelle said...

oh my goodness! Those costumes are amazing! Momma is the queen of making things- she's good at everything!

Joanna said...

They are ADORABLE!