Friday, April 24, 2009



thurday was a verie fun day!! :) i walked & jogged to my swimming class, which is a little over a mile :) i remember mumbling to myself about 10 minutes or so after taking off, who's bright idea was this?! i wasnt sure i would make it before my class :) but luckily i did :) hopefully i'll do even better next time! :)


i got to class a bit early and purchased some swim diaper covers for the kids :) the guy was really nice but gave me a funnie look when i asked for three swimmers :) in a good way, i think he was just surprised :) then it was time for class :)

the kids and joshie met me afterwards for swimming :) that was the real fun!!! :) the kids had a blast!!! and i was able to show joshie what i have been doing in class :)













and later that night little samuel started crawling!!!!! :) that makes me so happie! though i dont quite feel that i am ready to chase after 3 just yet! :) the videos that i'm posting is of me trying to convince samuel to crawl! :) i think it only took about four tries! :)

sasm is such a strong boy! while i was typing he grabbed onto my shirt and pulled himself up from a sitting position to standing! :) for a moment or two then fell down on his bum!!! :)

wow families are AWSOME!!!!!!! :)



1 comments:

senihtak said...

Way to go Julie! So happy for you to be swimming! And swimming with your family! oh how awesome!!!