Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Us then...
Us now!!!!!!! :)


Happie "I Love You!" Anniversary!!!!!!! :) It was five years ago today that joshie said, " I love you" without an I think in there somewhere! This may not seem like a big deal to some but I waited about five years for him to tell me :) And a few days ago on the sixth was our First Kiss Anniversary!!!!!!! :) I Love that Crazie Boy!!!!!!! :) And yes joshie you are CRAZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I Love You Babie, A-WAY-LOT-BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comments:

xoelle said...

yayeee! I remember those times fondly. We all thought that you were going on a mission and then Josh took you to the Oregon coast and when he came back he said that he kinda had a girlfriend. I knew that it was the beginning of the end. It only gets better, huh?

LOVE you guyses!